Books that I have reviwed

  • Illusions
  • Spells
  • Wings
  • Crossed
  • Matched
  • Juliet Immortal
  • The Hunger Games Trilogy

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Amazing Agent Luna!!!


I'm going to write about something that I never write about, and that you would have probably never even guessed I read. Manga. Ok, so I love manga. Like, a lot. I didn't used to, but I finally caved and bought Amazing Agent Luna Vol. 1, and I was transformed! It's about this girl who was born from a test tube and raised in a government facility. She was made to be the most awesomest kick-butt super spy the world could ever want, but will she be able to complete her new mission, HIGH SCHOOL?  Well, there's 7 volumes (soon to be more!) and a prequel series , called Amazing Agent Jennifer, which consists of two volumes. Defiantly worth it, don't hesitate buying! Five stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment